Sunday, August 2, 2009

Asphalt Spot , JAPAN


Asphalt spot is a land scape project in rural Japan by French architects Raise. The project is a hybird between landscape art and infrastructure . It contains 20-space car park that looks as if it has been struck by an earthquake. it is really amazing and funny.


Asphalt was completed in 2003 as part of th echigo tsumari Art Triennal 2003 a cultural festival that saw 157 artists and architects from 23 countries produce 224 artworks in the Shinano basin of Niggata Prefecture.
Designed by parisian architects Raise, Asphalt spot integrate visitor facilities and parking. yet the architects treated he project as an art installation itself, designing a structure that mimics the bumpy terrain and merges seamlessly with the surrounding landscape.


The Asphalt Spot project is really useful and dont change the enviromental structure of the nature. Everything is in cooperatin with surrounded nature.

1 comment:

  1. I find the valuable information is provided by you.Really nice collection Thanks Rameez

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me m i going on the right track or not??